« … Scopus takes a continuous improvement approach to web accessibility, testing new and existing pages for accessibility with each product release. Some of the accessibility features of Scopus include:
– All primary functions in Scopus are operable using keyboard only, with logical tab order.
– Search result pages show obvious highlighting of the row in focus to provide orientation for keyboard-only sighted users.
– Scopus uses properly structured headings, allowing users of screen readers to navigate pages more quickly.
– Graphical elements such as images and icons are supplemented by HTML text attributes.
– Animated tutorials are also available as HTML text files.
– Pages have unique and descriptive page titles to help orient users of screen readers.
– All content and controls are compatible with screen enlargement software in addition to compatibility with built-in browser zoom functionality.
– A skip navigation link is available for screen reader users (…) »