« Does your work involve supporting researchers who are interested in Text and Data Mining (TDM)? Do you have an interest in the topic, but no coding or computer skills? Then this course may be interesting to you: OpenMinTeD and the University of Cambridge developed a free online course on text and data mining for ‘non-tech people’.
(…) the course contains six sections:
- Introduction to Text Mining
- Do you speak TDM? : Understanding the key concepts and areas of TDM
- Text and Data Mining and Licensing
- What Research Support Staff can do for Text and Data Mining
- Time to Text Mine: Practical Activities
- Glossaries on Text and Data Mining (…) »