Six Recommendations for Implementation of FAIR Practice [FAIR in Practice Task Force of the European Open Science Cloud FAIR Working Group]
« This report analyses the state of FAIR practices within diverse research communities and FAIR-related policies in different countries and offers six practical recommendations on how FAIR can be turned into practice. These recommendations are aimed primarily at decision making entities of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC), as well as research funders:
- Fund awareness-raising, training, education and community-specific support.
- Fund development, adoption and maintenance of community standards, tools and infrastructure.
- Incentivise development of community governance.
- Translate FAIR guidelines for other digital objects.
- .Reward and recognise improvements of FAIR practice.
- Develop and monitor adequate policies for FAIR data and research objects. (…) »
source > ec.europa.eu, octobre 2020