« This project explores the role of Australian institutional repositories in sharing academic research.
22 library leaders and repository managers from 17 Australian universities were interviewed. In this webinar, we share the findings including:
• The challenges university libraries face for their institutional repositories
• The strategic directions for and the future of institutional repositories
• The perceptions of third-party repositories
• The role of subject-based and general repositories in sharing academic research
• The conversations we need to have on a national level about repositories and open research (…) »