« (…) The following Principles on the Legal Interoperability of Research Data focus on all types of data that are used primarily in publicly funded research in government and academia:
- One: Facilitate the lawful access to and reuse of research data.
- Two: Determine the rights to and responsibilities for the data.
- Three: Balance the legal interests.
- Four: State the rights transparently and clearly.
- Five: Promote the harmonization of rights in research data.
- Six: Provide proper attribution and credit for research data. (…) »