« More than half of leading publishers see attention metrics as next new standard; Publishers identify lack of standardized metrics and research as biggest hurdles (…)
The report outlines DCN’s position statements in support of time-based metrics, specifically:
– Time-based metrics enforce the need for viewability.
– Time-based metrics create an inventory constraint that will introduce scarcity into the market.
– Time-based metrics realign pricing with quality by naturally diverting revenue to higher valued content.
– Time-based metrics provide a better measure of advertising than click-through rate.
– Time-based metrics work across platforms (…)
To download the report, go to digitalcontentnext.org/research«